(aka Techno Mumbo-Jumbo)
SightMax OPUS On-Premises Server
▪ Windows 2008/2012 Server
▪ MS-SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 (Express or Standard). All data is stored on your side (Private Server)
▪ IIS7, ASP.NET, .NET 4.6.2 Framework, WCF features enabled.
Note: The SightMax Server Software does not need to be installed on the main Web Server; it can be installed on a Virtual Machine or a standalone server and can share the server with other applications.
▪ Optionally, the SightMax Server Software can be installed in the DMZ and requires Port 80 and 443 to be open
▪ Minimum Hardware requirements are 1 GB of RAM, 1 CPU, 10 GB disk
Typical hardware specifications are a minimum of a Dual Core CPU, 2 Gigahertz (GHZ) or above with 2 GigaBytes (GB) of ram. You should have a minimum of 15 GigaBytes (GB) of hard-disk space available. If you are virtualizing, the SightMax Server has been tested on VMWare ESX/EXSi, Parallels Desktop, Parallels Server, Parallels Containers and Oracle VirtualBox.
Desktop Application (Windows)
Operating system requirements:
▪ Windows 7
▪ Windows 8 (All Editions)
▪ Windows 10 (All Editions)
Minimum Hardware system requirements: 1 GB of RAM with 1 CPU
Windows Components required
▪ .NET Frameworks 4.6.1
Web Based App
▪ Google Chrome browser
▪ Android devices